Thursday, August 04, 2005

get me through this one

i am having a major earworm attack. the acoustic version of finch's letters to you is so so good, i cant stop listening to it. other randoms got stucked in my head too for an hour or so, but finch's was pretty bad. as in bad with the capital B thank you.

mrs phay confiscated my techdeck today. i think she got jealous that i can make the deck stick to my index and midfing whilst semi-soaring high up in the air. she didnt wanna return it back after that and so i went totally blank. but mingming got it back for me somehow. how nice. x)

stayed back in school for the nightstudy nonsense. it was fun. i did almost everything but studying. caught a section of the nationalday's performance. i think melv's was the best lah. the others should just stay in their corner and never surface. relented in the end by doing a little smallangle stuff. hahaha. i feel so stupid man. really, i can just kick myself and die.

theOC just ended. ryan's brother is hot please. now's onetreehill! hello mr chad!

okay, i needa save money. there's like a million and one things i wanna buy, not forgetting my husband's endorsements and my oneway air ticket to disneyworld. i need a long long holiday. singapore's getting so piang infested and i'm afraid that it might be an epidemic which will never ever stop. the horror.

people just told me that i have maths class test tmr! what a pleasant shocker. cheers to another F.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home